We are a well-established recognized leader, with Clients throughout the Mid-West. A family of inter-dependent companies that combine our highly specialized skills to offer fully integrated space planning, commercial furniture, design, construction, technology and facilities management solutions.?
Our Client has a unique career position. They seek an individual to develop business in their Sports Venue Environment. Selected candidate would be meeting with professional sports franchise owners, architects, contractors and developers to promote and sell their services in that space.
This is a $100 K Plus Position with a Strong Base, Commission, Expenses and Full Benefits.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
Networking/Business Development Activity
- Build strong professional networks in sports space that lead to future sales opportunities.
- Develop relationships with key influencers including architecture & design firms development, commercial real estate companies, project management and building contractors.
- Organizational involvement - identify aligned industry organizations and develop a plan for engagement to increase their visibility in marketplace.
- Develop plan for selected vertical market strategies
Workplace Research Knowledge and Product Application
- Develop a working knowledge of workplace trends and research in sports venues
- Proficiency in translation of trends into product applications
- Proficiency in all major product lines that are found in sporting venues
- Provide knowledge & insights to challenge customer's thinking
Consultative Solution Selling
- Customer relationship - lead customer through sales process from initial engagement through installation
- Build effective selling strategies
- Working knowledge of selling skills related to qualifying, product positioning and budget development
- Proficiency in competitive pricing and product options.
- Position & introduce integrated solution providers as required. Collaborate and team with Subject Matter Experts as required
- Delivers proposals and presentations effectively that assist in closing sales opportunities.