Leidos has an immediate opening for a Splunk Knowledge Manager to join a large IC DoD customer contract, ISEO. Leidos is building a new team to transform our customer spaces. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan, generous 401k, and training to name just a few great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team! In this role, your responsibility will be to manage the data sources ingested by the system and work with stakeholders to devise effective ways of displaying information useful to the user.
- Gather stakeholder requirements for Splunk dashboard reporting capabilities, including the data sources required to compute the dashboard
- Uses centralized and peripheral databases, content management, records management systems and shapes workflow and processes.
- Manages data sources used by the stakeholders.
- Develops data correlation use cases and helps design dashboards for use by stakeholders.
- Compiles reports on performance and usage metrics and future requirements for existing Splunk Reporting capabilities including, but not limited to, search, discovery, storage and retrieval of data and formal production and taskings.
- Coordinate access to additional data source by working with data owners.
- Manages data onboarding and defining configurations
- Performs data interpretation, classification, and enrichment
- Builds data models
- Manages knowledge objects (fields, extractions, tags, event types, lookups, workflow actions, aliases, macros, and so on)
- Experience with basic Splunk Search Processing Language (SPL)
- Strong understanding of Splunk platform configuration, web UI and Common Information Model
- Basic understanding of regular expressions
- Working knowledge of the concepts involved in the specific functions outlined in the specified labor category description.
- Demonstrates ability to use logic when evaluating and synthesizing multiple sources of information.
- Demonstrates ability to produce timely, logical, and concise analytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing materials.
- Demonstrates understanding of evaluation collected intelligence reporting, engaging with collection managers and developing collection requirement.
- Typically requires BS and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate must, at a minimum, meet DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II certification requirements (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP).
- US Citizenship is required.
- TS/SCI with Poly required for Position.