- Work side by side with customers to solve problems across a variety of use cases within Splunk.
- Lead the design and development of monitoring solutions via the integration of various toolsets into Splunk.
- Help push user adoption and maximize the value of Splunk.
- Work load management including scoping, estimation, level of effort, prioritization of work
- Knowledge share prior Splunk experience & Splunk best practices with other team members.
- Assist with Splunk Problem Management initiative.
- Assist in workshops (including training sessions)
- Strong Splunk experience - the ability to design Splunk reports and dashboards using complex data elements.
- A passion for Analytics
- Experience in translating business requirements into concrete data analytic solutions.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong understanding of Linux and file systems.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow & the ITIL process
- Familiarity with one or more of the following is a plus:
- Python, Cisco Telecommunication Products, ServiceNow, API Integration, Hadoop, Tableau, Extrahop.