Job Title: ?Splunk Developer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Cary, NC
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Key certification is the Spluk Consultant II qualification.
- We are looking for a Splunk development resource to create a Splunk application to integrate with a web hosted Operational Intelligence solution based around Target Performance Management.
- The Splunk Developer will work withother team members to define and integrate external components to deliver a Splunk certified application.
- Develop a Splunk certified application and onboard onto the Splunk Product store
- Configure and maintain the Splunk Development environment
- Act as Splunk subject matter expert/Technical advocate to the wider team
Skills and Qualifications:
- Detailed working knowledge of Splunk Core, including deployments to forwarders (input apps), indexers (TA apps) and search heads (SA apps)
- Familiarity with the Splunk Web Framework gained through experience of building and certifying a Splunk application
- Experience with writing/defining REST APIs and web applications(HTML 5.0, Angular JS Java, JQuery)
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Splunk ITSI
- Cloud platforms ideally AWS
- Other Enterprise Monitoring Systems e.g. AppDynamics, ITRS Geneos