We are looking for Splunk Consultant for our client in Memphis, TN
Job Title: Splunk Consultant
Job Location: Memphis, TN
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Architecting and deploying clustered/distributed Splunk Enterprise 6.x implementations to large, complex customers.
- Administering Splunk and Splunk Apps to include developing new/custom Apps to perform specialized functionality.
- Integrating Splunk with a wide variety of legacy data sources and industry leading commercial security tools that use various protocols.
- Consulting with customers to customize and configure Splunk in order to meet their requirements.
- Performing advanced searching and reporting to help customers with the implementation specialized/custom dashboards.
- Performing maintenance and optimization of existing clustered Splunk deployments.
- Communicating with customer stake holders to include leadership, support teams, and system administrators.
- Technical writing/creation of formal documentation such as reports, training material, slide decks, and architecture diagrams.
- Experience with software development, system architecture, and/or databases a plus.
- Splunk admin certification or higher.