??We are looking for Splunk Architect for our client in San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Splunk Architect
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Implementation & configuration experience on Splunk in multitier multi-cluster
- Knowledge on SNMP, MoM, 3rd party and integrations and various Splunk Apps.
- Should have good communication and customer interaction skills.
- Global exposure in large environments.
- Must be open for 24x7 operations.
- Good Knowledge on Windows, UNIX and AIX OS.
- Understanding on Syslog and various syslog formats.
- Enthusiastic, energetic individual with relevant Splunk experience.
Must to Have:
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Splunk Architect Certification, ITILv3 Foundation.
- Deployment of Splunk across multiple operating systems like Linux, AIX, Solaris and
- Maintaining the high availability of Splunk Infrastructure in production environment.
- Migration of existing indexers and search heads from standalone servers to a
- distributed environment.
- Creation and Configuration of Multi Site Splunk Indexer clusters and Search Head
- Clustering from scratch.
- Automated Search Head Cluster Management and deploying Configuration Bundles
- through automation.
- Installation and configuration of Deployment/Management Servers, Deployment
- Clients, Splunk universal and heavy forwarders in different operating systems.
- License - Add and Configure Splunk Licenses (Master License, Pooling, Stacked,
- Usage Report)
- Planning and implementing Splunk version upgrades.
- Splunk Integration with ITSM layer for efficient ticket management.
- Splunk integration with VMWare for efficient management of virtual environment.
- Manage Splunk configuration version control using GIT repository.
- Creating Dashboards according to the business needs using advanced XML
- Writing Splunk Queries as a part of business visibility to generate reports, alerts and
- To create KV Store Collections and define list of fields using Configuration Files and
- REST API.
- Perform CRUD operations using search lookup commands and Splunk REST API.