The Operations System Analyst will be responsible for working with a team to architect and implement Splunk solutions in support of all the WEX Health Business Services. This role will work with Development and Operation Teams to identify and implement new data sources, as well as create relevant dashboards and alerting. Additionally, this role will perform troubleshooting and problem resolution, and assist team members with the creation of ad-hoc Splunk queries and dashboards. The Operations System Analyst position requires the ability to manage projects, assuring individual tasks are progressing on time, and, communicating project status.
- Create and implement Splunk based solutions.
- Create Splunk Reports and dashboards.
- Perform data analysis via Splunk queries.
- Utilize project management skills to prioritize future project objectives.
- Drive adoption of Splunk across multiple teams.
- Develop Corrective Action documents for all Business Services.
- Troubleshoot customer problems and respond to customer requests.
- Provide training to new team members as required.
- Document Fix Requests for incidents requiring system changes (system, configuration and code).
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ensure communication regarding Partner impacting incidents
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience with strong hands-on skills, solid understanding of architecture and design patterns.
- Experience in the development of software applications.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Motivated self-starter with solid time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport, influence and problem solve with Partners.
- Must be proficient in utilizing Splunk for problem identification and resolution.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Sql Server.