??We are looking for Splunk Admin for our client in San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Splunk Admin
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Global exposure on large environments.
- Must be open for 24x7 operations.
- Good Knowledge on Windows, UNIX and AIX OS.
- Enthusiastic, energetic individual with relevant Splunk experience.
Must to Have:
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Splunk Admin Certification.
- Build Splunk related configuration and components on the production application servers.
- Configure Splunk production infrastructure for further logs integration.
- Configure Splunk production infrastructure for dashboards, alerts and reports
- Build Splunk related configuration and components on the test application servers
- Configure Splunk test infrastructure for further logs integration
- Configure Splunk test infrastructure for sample dashboards, alerts and reports
- Building the Preproduction Environment
- Build Splunk related configuration and components on the pre-production application servers
- Configure Splunk pre-production infrastructure for further logs integration
- Configure Splunk pre-production-infrastructure for dashboards, alerts and reports
- Testing and Execute Functionality Test Plan
- Perform log integration testing as per the integration plan. Check for the sanity of logs received in Splunk test environment
- Perform dashboards testing as per the use cases
- Perform alerts testing as per the use cases
- Perform reports testing as per the use cases
- Review, Endorse and Support UAT along with individual business function
- Final Test Summary / Outcome Report Build and Test Define Detailed Test Approach.
- Troubleshoot and resolve trouble with in the data collections, searches, alerts,
- integrations and intercommunication issues with in the Splunk.
- Troubleshooting Knowledge on Splunk Forwarders/Indexers/Search-Heads and
- Reproduce issues and if necessary file bug reports, escalate cases to Vendor, and provide necessary documentation.
- Knowledge of roles and data access management.
- Proven data import experience.
- Working experience in alert handling, standard availability and performance report generation.
- Hands-on experience in root cause analysis of post-production availability and
- performance related issues.