Seeking a Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist in our sub-acute/skilled nursing rehab department. SNF experiencepreferred. The success of our residents relies on the success of our therapists. We know that providing the highest quality care brings the highest outcome for our residents. After all, we are all in this to help those we treat reach their highest level of independence. Come join our team and be part of our success!
We offer competitive rates and great benefits:
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Rx plan/ H.S.A
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Continuing Education program
- 401(k) plan with a discretionary employer match
- Flexible schedules to promote a balance between career and personal life
- Mentor programs for therapists interested in growing their skills or management opportunities.
- Provide comprehensive and compassionate therapy services in a sub-acute/skilled nursing facility setting
- Work collaboratively with other rehab therapists and nursing staff in a supportive team-working environment
- Possess a current Speech Language Pathologist, (ST / SLP), license or be license eligible to practice in the state employed
- Demonstrate strong computer skills with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and have experience with electronic documentation
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and timeliness with documentation
- Work well with others in a team setting
- Be flexible with hours.
Job Type: Full-time