Our team is growing and expanding by adding to our Clinical Team to support advanced voice restoration patient care with this new position.
- Local travel working part-time (20-30 hours per week) or full-time (40+ hours per week).
- Cultivate relationships with a wide range of decision-makers, targeted customers, and key opinion leaders.
- Utilize accurate knowledge of InHealth Technologies and competitor products (e.g., mechanism of action, indications, efficacy and disease states) to develop and educate clinicians and representatives.
- Proactively researches, communicates, and shares all appropriate clinical and business information with the team, identifies opportunities for Territory Managers, and provides timely feedback to them about these opportunities.
- Employs Market and Industry Knowledge by understanding health care industry dynamics, trends, competitors, regulations and managed health care environment.
- Dedicates time and energy to self-development and willingly accepts new roles and responsibilities with enthusiasm.
- Builds a broad network of resources and utilizes them to fulfill goals and activities.
- Prioritizes and strategically implements plans to accomplish short and long term goals
- Home Office, West - Los Angeles/Orange County
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Annual ASHA National Accreditation Certificate which demonstrates competency as an Speech Language Pathologist as recognized by Freudenberg Medical & InHealth Technologies
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of clinical voice restoration experience or related experience.
- Experience teaching, formal presentations and/or informal presentations
- Thorough knowledge of alaryngeal voice restoration, medical literature, scientific papers, promoted products and competitors
- Strong Communication Skills (Oral & Written)
- Strong Computer Skills (Communication, Presentation, and Reporting)
- Excellent Organizational / Multi-Tasking Skills
- High Level of Customer Focus & Self Initiative
- Self Managed (capable of working from remote location with limited supervision)
- Strong Relationship Skills / Team Player (internal & external)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Strong in depth knowledge of promoted products, competitors, physiology, medical literature and scientific innovations.
- Ability to apply strategic thought, planning and execution to maximize sales opportunities within key accounts.
- Ability to adapt selling approach with multiple specialties and customer segments.
- Provide leadership and coaching, self-development planning and focus on teambuilding to capitalize on and build upon self and strength of others.
- Effectively utilize computer software and technology enabled sales resources planning, forecasting, reviewing sales activity, researching data, supporting sales calls, medical education presentations.