I am seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to provide evaluation and treatment to adult patients with speech, language, cognitive-communicative, voice, and swallowing disorders at our top-tier skilled nursing facilities in Canton and Normal (split position). Practice in collaboration with other members of the interdisciplinary team that educates patients, families, and others. Direct and supervise support personnel. Manage technical, environmental, and financial resources effectively and efficiently. Come meet our team!
Kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration today!
- Speech, language, cognitive-communicative, voice, and swallowing skills are assessed according to organizational and professional guidelines.
- Individually-tailored treatment plans reflect an understanding of patients’ age and situation, including a discharge plan.
- Patient status is reassessed, and the treatment plan is modified based on patient progress towards stated goals.
- Diagnostic findings and patient performance is documented in the treatment program.
- Documentation is the complete, timely, and following facility and practice guidelines.
- Accurate billing is prepared to reflect the care provided to patients.
- Performance improvement opportunities are identified and acted upon as appropriate to implement best practices.
- Additional department, organization, or network activities are completed per established objectives.
- PCC Organizational Values of Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence are upheld.
• Master’s Degree in Communication Disorders from an ASHA accredited university program required.
• Licensed (and in good standing) in Speech-Language Pathology
- (Specific learned activity gained through training (e.g., computer skills, keyboarding, presentation, CPR, ACLS, etc.)
Benefits you may receive as a team member include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- And more!