Provide evaluation and treatment to adult patients with speech, language, cognitive-communicative, voice and swallowing disorders. Practice in collaboration with other members of interdisciplinary team. Educate patients, families and others. Direct and supervise support personnel. Manage technical, environmental, and financial resources effectively and efficiently.
- Speech, language, cognitive-communicative, voice and swallowing skills are assessed according to organizational and professional guidelines.
- Individually-tailored treatment plans reflect an understanding of patients' age and situation including discharge plan.
- Patient status is reassessed and treatment plan is modified based on patient progress towards stated goals.
- Diagnostic findings and patient performance is documented in treatment program.
- Documentation is complete, timely and in accordance with facility and practice guidelines.
- Accurate billing is prepared to reflect care provided to patients.
- Speech Language Pathology and health care students are oriented, trained, and mentored to achieve stated performance expectations.
- Performance improvement opportunities are identified and acted upon as appropriate to implement best practices.
- Additional department, organization, or network activities are completed per established objectives.
- PCC Organizational Values of Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence are upheld.
• Master's Degree in Communication Disorders from an ASHA accredited university program required. (this position can not support a Clinical Fellowship candidate).
• Licensed (and in good standing) in Speech Language Pathology
Skills (Specific learned activity gained through training (e.g. computer skills, keyboarding, presentation, CPR, ACLS, etc.)
• A minimum of 1 year experience for Advanced Clinician.
#SpeechandLanguagePathologist #SLP #Alliedhealth #ronanhrsolutions.com #Montclair #NewJersey