The Spectrum Business Development Project Manager of Stores is responsible for new business opportunities; manages strategic planning, design support, and execution of store experience initiatives for internal and external customers. Provides project leadership and facilitation for cross-functional and internal impacting projects.
Supports the Charter Stores’ leadership team in driving culture of excellence, contributing to the satisfaction and retention of customers, resulting in customer and revenue growth.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in programs and teams, plans initiatives, and leads cross-functional team communication.
- Ensures activities are implemented in accordance with established specifications, schedules, and budgets; coordinates interdepartmental functions to minimize delays; regularly meets with program team members to review program status and plan future actions.
- Develops business requirements and documentation, and implements cross-functional plans required to support effective execution of enterprise functions and processes.
- Reports on progress versus goals. Develops, implements and communicates all internal project status reports.
- Manages a close relationship with multiple vendors to design, implement, maintain, and forecast in-store experiences with the environment and technology. Manages vendor relationships virtually and in-person.
- Participates in task forces, special projects, committees, or team meetings. Participates and interacts with other departmental members to gain alignment on sales impacting projects.
- Liaises and participates in the development and implementation of projects as requested.
- Tracks expenditures for department initiatives, stays within budgeted guidelines and looks for and employs cost saving measures.
- Maintains and coordinates the communication of project plans to internal stakeholders and partners and addresses project concerns and escalated issues. Identifies and executes business objectives, policies, and practices. Monitors and evaluates results.
- Conducts research to identify new concepts to drive store customer engagement and address the needs of our customer + personnel.
- Implements, communicates and adheres to company policies.
- Performs other duties as requested by manager.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to work through complex, enterprise level issues with a methodical approach and meet requireddeadlines
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams and foster positive business relationships with strategic partners
- Display learning agility and ability to apply knowledge in a team environment
- Exceptional negotiation and analytical skills
- Proven track record of developing/executing project timelines and budgets on time and on budget
- Knowledge of sales strategies and procedures
- Knowledge of pricing, contract and billing procedures
- Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications, including AutoCAD, Tableau, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Project
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet Company’s motor vehicle requirements
- Ability to effectively present information to management
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- In depth knowledge of Retail sales, operations practices, training and merchandisingpreferred
Bachelor's degree in business or marketing, or equivalent experience required
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
Related Work Experience
2+ years of Leadership of cross-functional teams
5+ years of Project management experience
2+ years of Experience leading large scope projects preferred
Travel as required, up to 75%..