- This position is responsible for preparing project specifications, enhancing master specifications and determining innovative ways to meet client needs through the construction specification delivery process.
- Assist project team members in resolving problems related to the use and installation of building materials and products that arise during design and construction phases.
- Comment on the proposed use of building products and materials, their suitability for the intended application, and alternative products when appropriate.
- Ten years full time SpecificationsWriter or three years full time SpecificationsWriter plus ten years design and constructionexperiencerequired. Previous experience with large-scale, technically complex projects and multiple clients preferred.
- Degree in architecture, engineering, planning or related field preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office required; proficiency with BSD SpecLink software preferred.
- Knowledge of CSI principles and construction materials required.
- Specifications certification preferred.
- Professional Registration preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.