What are your job responsibilities?
- Earn, close and pull-through Omidria™ business at ASC/HOPD cataract surgery accounts
- Prospect, profile and qualify accounts to be targeted followed by an Account-based selling approach in converting the account's key ophthalmic surgeons, and others (HCPs and non-HCPs) to adopt Omidria™
- Develop and execute a business plan to gain customer adoption of Omidria
- Leverage understanding of product information to consult influence and maintain customer relationships
- Customize discussions with customers based on understanding the customer's practice and needs
- Meet and exceed sales goals, achieving maximum sales in assigned territory, effectively managing and prioritizing time and resources
- Maintain ongoing business planning with customers through effective business management for assigned territory
- Manage territory budget to support sales and marketing activities
- Work in a cross-functional effort with the region’s Hospital Account Manager
What education and experience do you need?
You’ll need to have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience. Our preferred sales experience includes small/specialty pharmacy, medical device (operating room), pharmaceutical/bio-tech, and/or ophthalmology.
You’ll have a proven and consistent track record of sales achievement and recent experience in the geography including local market knowledge and existing relationships with target prescribers.