How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
This position is responsible for primarily selling Commerce Health Services Financing (“HSF”) solution to Hospitals, Health Systems, and other qualified healthcare providers that bill/collect patient out-of-pocket payments. Candidate will need to (1) demonstrate strong healthcare revenue cycle industry knowledge (2) bring established Sr. Finance healthcare relationships and (3) develop client strategies around complex patient finance approaches.
Candidate will independently manage an end to end sales process which includes, but not limited to, prospecting, pricing and packaging, demonstrations, term sheet development, commercial negotiation, credit approval, contract negotiation and signature. Candidate will also be expected to assist in program implementation and be held accountable for performance benchmarks for each new client.
• College Degree, preferably in Business
• Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the healthcare revenue cycle industry
• Excellent oral and written presentation skills
• Strong selling acumen
• Working knowledge of Healthcare Revenue Cycle processes and strategies.
• Familiar with Hospital billing systems, and patient accounting systems, and HIPAA
• Collection industry experience
• Some banking/finance/accounting experience
• Experience in finding creative solutions to optimize healthcare patient collections
• Network of Sr. Finance relationships