How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
As a Specialty Healthcare Account Executive RemitConnect, you will:
• Serve as subject matter expert for revenue cycle internally and externally
• Ability to travel up to 50% - 75%
• Perform 4-6 payment assessments a month with a close rate of 50% or higher.
• Develop and maintain client relationships with key decision makers for these target accounts, through sales calls, networking events, industry events and written communication.
• Maximize resources and tools available to establish and maintain an opportunity pipeline
• Provide accurate and detailed revenue forecasting and deliver consistent, quarterly sales performance, while exceeding expected revenue target
• Ensure long term customer success: work effectively with markets and implementation teams to transition customers
• Ability to manage complex sales process end to end and perform advisory role within the healthcare industry
• Ability to identify cross selling opportunities across product and solution offerings and be knowledgeable to speak to competitive solutions
• Working with Commerce Market Teams collaboratively and managing expectations on priority of markets and opportunities
• Perform solution demo to customers internally and externally
• Ability to execute contract and pricing negotiations while packaging services and solution to meet the customers’ needs
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred; HFMA & MGMA Members
• Preferred - 3 years’ plus experience selling Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services
• Past experience in growing a base of new business in an expansion territory.
• Proven track record in prospecting and establishing new business relationships with decision makers, selling revenue cycle services and/or revenue cycle technology.
• Strong consultative sales background with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Sales/Business Development role.
• Acumen to solve revenue cycle challenges in prospective customers portfolio. Ability to analyze the policy and tactical needs of prospective clients and use this information in creating client strategies that are enabled by our client's analytics enabled solution offerings.
• Must have the ability to confidently interact with senior management and executives, possesses current relationships that include C-Level leaders (CFOs, CBO, CIOs, VP-RCM) and business counterparts to ensure quick start results.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business is preferred
• Familiar with industry known Practice Management Solutions
• Ability to access and re-engineer processes within the revenue cycle
• Preferred experience in Salesforce