$150K — $200K *
Description - External
SAIC is seeking a Functional Specialist Advisor to fill a position supporting the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency's (NGA) Source Mission Integration Office (SXM).
The Functional Specialist/Advisor will provide expertise, guidance, consultation, facilitation, and thought leadership to the client and project team based on specialized in-depth expertise in such fields as: engineering and technology; policy and administration; planning; analysis; training and development; facilities; communications; visual design; human capital; business; and management. The Functional Specialist/Advisor ensures that quality is an integral part of the development, design and manufacture of products or service; Monitors products and services throughout the life cycle; validates/verifies adherence to specified requirements through test and measurement activities; and manages/leads quality assurance activities. The position works closely with assigned staff, senior specialists, or task leads and may direct the activities of specialists or other staff.
Duties within SXM include:
· Manage and provide expertise for SXM mission critical programs and services to deliver geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) analytic services to the National and Allied Systems for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG/ASG).
· Perform assessment and analysis of proposed integration activities of SXM and other initiatives to ensure compliance with the current enterprise architecture and integration with the NSG/ASG.
· Provide data to make informed decisions to maximize future strategic program investments for GEOINT solutions required by the Government
· Provide contractor support capable of providing training to internal and external audiences on the tradecraft and best practices of geospatial open source intelligence research, collection and exploitation.
· Actively participate in discussions, meetings and off-sites to build consensus and develop solutions related to technical and programmatic concerns and issues.
· Provide programmatic expertise to develop SXM Business Strategy.
· Participate in the design, engineering, and implementation of procedures for enhancing the operational processes for acquiring, processing, disseminating, and storing SXM integration data.
· Assist with development and implementation of best practices, processes and procedures.
· Participate in the definition and development of performance metrics, and assist with metrics analysis; recommend and implement improvement to the reporting and delivery of performance measures to the Office, Group, Directorate, and Agency-level consumers and the NSG/ASG.
· Participate in working groups that support IT Cloud evolving enterprise development activities for the Agency.
· Assist with the management and maintenance of all end user data licenses, Memorandum of Agreement (MOA), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), and other agreements with vendors and our mission partners.
· Participate in working groups that address long term planning as requested by the Government, including support for specific meetings, conferences briefings and related integration activities.
· Provide the expertise necessary to screen schedule and evaluate all office correspondence, taskers and action items to include routine and unscheduled intrusions.
· Schedule, coordinate, and participate in monthly program review meetings as requested by the Government POC (GPOC).
· Contractors may support, facilitate, or lead meetings, brief senior leaders and other employees and provide subject matter training, and the necessary results reporting using standard NGA desktop applications.
· Contractor shall help resolve non-technical problems associated with the Integration programs to include briefings, presentations and operations.
· Provide expertise on enterprise architecture and integration with the NSG/ASG as relevant to SXM initiatives and other related SX field or discipline.
Qualifications - External
· Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
· Must have an active TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to pass counter-intelligence polygraph after hire.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Minimum 10 years of experience within Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, or US Government.
· Experience in geospatial intelligence or geospatial information systems.
· Experience at NGA with mission critical programs and GEOINT analytic services.
· Experience working on strategic program investments for large acquisitions.
· Experience implementing program performance metrics and process improvement.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
Valid through: 12/18/2020