Responsible for targeting obstetrical and gynecological caregivers, pharmacies and hospitals in a given sales territory, the Specialty Account Representative will have business development, account management, and sales/marketing responsibilities to grow the maternal health business
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop leads for new business in all area/channels of opportunity.
• Travel throughout assigned territory to call on hospitals, pharmacies and healthcare centers.
• Cultivate professional relationships with all types of obstetric caregivers.
• Proficient in current product, market and disease state knowledge across a complex product portfolio; includes knowledge of competing products and services
• Achieve sales targets through efficient and effective sales cycle and territory management maintain sales base while closing new business in both new and existing accounts
• Responsible for sales, marketing feedback, and customer satisfaction relative to sales activities.
• Represent Intrarosa at local, regional, and national meetings and conventions as required.
• Plan and organize daily sales call activities to optimize the use of time and maximize the achievement of sales objectives.
• Ensure that all administrative tasks (i.e., training modules, expense reports, business plans, etc.) are completed promptly and accurately
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
• Five to seven plus years of related sales experience
• Demonstrated cross-functional communication expertise
• This position requires the ability to work independently with a high degree of professionalism.
• Must be able to travel within sales territory. Some travel outside of territory required periodically
• Maintains a clean record with the Department of Motor Vehicles
• Women’s healthcare and/or injectable sales experience preferred
• Buy and Bill experience preferred