Requisition ID : 1238
Responsible for targeting obstetrical and gynecological caregivers, pharmacies and hospitals in a given sales territory, the Specialty Account Representative will have business development, account management, and sales/marketing responsibilities to grow the maternal health business
Manages individual territory to grow sales and market share for company products and service portfolio. Achieves territory sales objectives in assigned geographical area by developing and executing an effective sales plan. The Specialty Account Representative possess in depth knowledge of the accounts (offices, hospitals, health systems, etc.). Controls territory expenses perCompany guidelines. Reports all call activity in an accurate and timely manner. Accurately accounts for all samples distributed to physicians in accordance with the provisions of the Prescription Drug Marketing Act.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop leads for new business in all area/channels of opportunity.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on hospitals, pharmacies and healthcare centers.
- Cultivate professional relationships with all types of obstetric caregivers.
- Proficient in current product, market and disease state knowledge across a complex product portfolio; includes knowledge of competing products and services
- Achieve sales targets through efficient and effective sales cycle and territory management maintain sales base while closing new business in both new and existing accounts
- Responsible for sales, marketing feedback, and customer satisfaction relative to sales activities.
- Represent Intrarosa at local, regional, and national meetings and conventions as required.
- Plan and organize daily sales call activities to optimize the use of time and maximize the achievement of sales objectives.
- Ensure that all administrative tasks (i.e., training modules, expense reports, business plans, etc.) are completed promptly and accurately
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Five to seven plus years of related sales experience
- Demonstrated cross-functional communication expertise
- This position requires the ability to work independently with a high degree of professionalism.
- Must be able to travel within sales territory. Some travel outside of territory required periodically
- Maintains a clean record with the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Women’s healthcare and/or injectable sales experience preferred
- Buy and Bill experience preferred