As a Specialty Account Representative, you must have a strong clinical mind for the Anemia market, the ability to develop strategic account relationships and to influence thought leaders, and have a solid business understanding of the hematology/oncology, and hospital marketplace in Phoenix.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attainment of sales quotas through successful sales presentations,
- Outstanding communication skills internally and externally
- Create, build and maintain relationships with physicians and key thought leaders.
- Develop new accounts and expand existing accounts across territory
- Ensure cooperative and collaborative communication and execution between Clinical Specialists, Market Access personnel and Account Directors on shared accounts.
- Demonstrated persuasive skills and ability to influence decision makers.
- Proven sales success in Hematology/Oncology, Hospital and/or Nephrology strongly preferred.
- Existing relationships with Hematology/Oncology and hospital accounts within the Phoenix territory preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of account based selling and experience selling an injectable (buy and bill) product is highly desired; general knowledge and understanding of reimbursement.
- BA/BS degree along with 6+ years of current pharmaceutical sales experience, including 2+ years of specialty pharmaceutical experience.
Special Working Conditions:
- Must be a currently licensed driver with a positive driving record.
Requisition ID : 1313