Pharmaceutical Sales - Rare Disease
Exciting opportunity for individual sales performers to be a part of the new national team of Specialty Account Managers in the rare disease space.
We are partnering with our client, a Biopharmaceutical start up, to launch a new treatment option in the rare disease space. The primary focus is in the hospital market place, treatment centers and specialty clinics.
If you are hungry, a self-starter, motivated by success and have a passion for patients with rare disease we have an immediate opportunity you may be interested in. In partnership with our Biopharmaceutical client, we are building our inaugural national sales team. We are looking for experienced individuals with a documented track record of success for the position of Specialty Account Manager. This position requires a focus primarily working in the hospital market place, ER and specialty clinics.
The Specialty Account Manager calls on Health Care Professionals (Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, etc). Customers primarily include Hematologists, Internists, Pediatricians and their staff. The Sales Representative is responsible for all aspects of sales, market development and strategic business planning and implementation for the assigned territory. This individual works interdependently with Marketing and Sales Operations as appropriate to assure the pull-through strategies and tactics will achieve the desiredsales results. High visibility with senior management in these newly created positions.
As our employee you receive a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, auto allowance generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, Vacation, Paid Holidays and an array of other benefits within our Global organization. If you meet the below pleaserespond at once via our website at , and include a cover letter sharing why this is a good fit with your background.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor?s DegreeRequired
- Pharmaceutical SalesExperienceRequired, 3+ years preferred
- 2+ years Hospital Experience OR 2+ years Specialty Pharmaceutical ExperiencePreferred
- RN, NP, or healthcareexperience may also be considered.
- Account management experience in a healthcare environment is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 75% to include overnight travel including meetings, and travel within your territory.
- Knowledge of patient flow and treatment options in the Hospital and outpatient environments.
- Understanding of reimbursement issues in the healthcare industry including managed care, institutional and retail market channels, disease states, and how those and other factors interact.
- Successful experience in adding pharmaceutical products to hospital formularies
- Ability to link solutions to patient customer needs, deliver a compelling presentation, displays personal conviction, and establishes credibility and trust
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong time-management, organizational and planning skills
- Computer skills ? Word and Excel
- Valid driver?s license and good driving record (no more than three moving violation convictions with past three years)
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
We do not recruit away from our ?active? clients
We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. In addition, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions maintains policies and procedures designed to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Publicis Touchpoint Solutions has facilities. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
?orphan drug??hospital sales??pediatrics??formulary??rare disease? ?nurse? ?pharmaceutical sales rep??specialty sales rep?