SC3 is a leading provider of high-end mission support, consulting and technology solutions to the federal government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations and nonprofit organizations. SC3’s national security efforts reach across the intelligence community and Department of Defense, providing full life-cycle operational and cyber support and differentiated capabilities to meet our customer’s challenging mission.
In addition to our government services area, SC3 provides cutting-edge competitive intelligence and strategic management consulting to commercial clients. Private industry leaders from the financial, health care, manufacturing and other sectors turn to SC3 to ensure that they have access to the most relevant, current, and strategically important information – not only to grow their businesses, but also to protect them.
Candidates will provide specialized support to USG client that requires a keen attention to detail, proactive task management and tracking, adherence to strict security protocols and strong interpersonal skills. The most suitable candidates will have at least 3 years of experience, though highly motivated and fully cleared personnel with a year or less will be considered for junior positions. Candidates preferably have some experience working in the Intelligence Community, understand CI best practices and have a strong working knowledge of desktop technology. Individuals who have experience as desk officers, analysts and CI analysts are very suited to this work.
- 3+ years of experience in the Intelligence Community
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Experience providing operational support to government personnel in the area of identity management, or willingness to learn for junior personnel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Active and current TS/SCI with polygraph clearance required
- Experience working in overseas locations in either PCS or TDY capacity
- Experience working with different government agencies and departments
- Experience with support to operations
- Some experience with tracking or managing financial issues
- Business and/or banking sector work experience