We are looking for Speciality Clinics_ Psych Srvcs for our client in San Diego, CA
Job Title: Speciality Clinics_ Psych Srvcs
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The care coordinator, in collaboration with specialty medical providers, performs case management and direct patient care to assigned patients.
- This includes point of care procedures, ongoing patient, family and staff education and coordination with outside community agencies.
- The coordinator facilitates effective functionality of clinic operations, actively participates in Quality Management and acts as a provider extender within his/her scope of practice.
- The care coordinator performs additional team functions as required to maintain effective customer service.????
- Associates Degree or Nursing Diploma?.?
- 2years experiencerequired?.
- ?California Registered Nursing Li censure BLS/CPR certification (Issued by American Heart Association)
- ?Bachelor's Degree Nursing 2years experiencerequired PALS Certification; Bilingual - Spanish