$80K — $100K *
• Develops detailed work plans, project deliverables and project management processes.
• Leads the development and documentation of functional business requirements, analysis tools and solutions, including enhancements, changes or fixes to business systems in collaboration with senior staff, clients and IT.
• Conducts effective testing and post-implementation reviews to ensure objectives and quality controls have been met.
• Ensures user acceptance testing is conducted to address any potential issues businesses may have and works with the partner to resolve them.
• Provides assessment of applications, tools and/or business system activities related to delivery of services to internal and/or external parties.
• Provides direction and guidance for setting up user accesses to business systems and assessment of applications, tools and/or business system activities related to delivery of services to internal and/or external parties.
• Liaises with internal and external clients and other stakeholders to clarify issues and opportunities for improvement.
• Undergraduate degree in a related field such as computer science, business administration or commerce and/or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) designation.
• Minimum of five years of related experience in business analysis with increasing responsibilities.
• SAP SuccessFactors (Recruiting/Onboarding, Learning, Performance/Goals and/or Employee Central) experience would be an asset.
• Good oral and written communication skills and presentation skills.
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis skills.
• Project management skills acquired through the management of small to medium-sized projects.
Valid through: 6/1/2021