When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Today, the fully integrated landing systems we design, test and manufacture help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely. But we aren’t satisfied with today’s success. Our global Landing Systems team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we’re ushering in a new era of customer service, with sophisticated tools that enable real-time customer connections and service anticipation techniques. We combine these innovations with responsive repair performance, product support and issue resolution for our global customers. Anytime. Any place. It’s this kind of best-in-class support that has kept our customers coming back for the past 100 years. Want to join the largest aftermarket network in the industry, with more than 50 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) locations across 26 countries? You can learn from the best while bringing your fresh perspective and enthusiasm for customer service to our team. If those closest to you would use the words “reliable” and “dependable” to describe you, you could be a good fit for our team! We are looking for a Specialist, Strategic Analysis, Planning & Support to work at our location in Troy, Ohio
- Autonomously gather and analyze data from multiple sources to identify and solve business challenges
- Proactively use data and process knowledge to identify business trends and opportunities
- Participate in cross-functional teams including Contracts, Regional Business Managers, and Operations/Supply Chain.
- Develop performance metrics to drive effectiveness within the Global Demand Planning and Customer Service teams.
- Prioritize and conduct ad-hoc analyses for customers and internal stakeholders.
- Use systems knowledge to capture and visualize data in a user-friendly format (i.e. reports, dashboards, etc.)
- Create tools to automate data and/or processes; provide training and guidance for other users of the tools.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and lead implementation initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience OR an Advanced degree and minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Strong analytics acumen with the ability to prioritize multiple deliverables.
- Proven ability to proactively use and manage complex data (statistics, bias, accuracy, etc.).
- Autonomous ability to synthesize a large amount of information from a variety of sources, data owners, and systems.
- Expertise in participating with and coordinating cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to remain unflappable and decisive in a fast-paced environment.
- Background in supply chain and or business analytics.
- Applied knowledge with SAP/ERP systems and reporting tools.
- Advanced skills in Excel (i.e. formulas, pivot tables) and Access.
- Good communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Relevant working experience in Aerospace, Automotive/Engines, or similar Manufacturing environments.
- Advanced degree in a relevant engineering, business, or STEM discipline.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering, business, or STEM discipline.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 66166BR