$80K — $100K *
About the role
We’re constantly evolving to build an inclusive housing system through research, design, innovation, and partnerships. Your expertise in developing engaging content and in digital marketing techniques will help us plan and deliver social media as part of CMHC’s online presence to drive program and brand awareness.
What you will need
• Undergraduate degree in a related field such as marketing, public relations, communications, business administration or journalism.
• Minimum of five years of social media experience, with demonstrated track record in managing both paid and organic presences and growing social media for company brands.
• In-depth knowledge of latest digital marketing trends, practices and techniques.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and manage numerous projects concurrently.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in both official languages, including the ability to speak and write clearly, succinctly and persuasively for a variety of audiences.
• Experience in livestreaming and conducting two-way engagement activities.
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing, along with an understanding of visual communications and graphic design processes.
• Demonstrated relationship-building and consulting skills.
• Solid understanding of social media measurement and analytics
• Facebook Blueprint and Hootsuite Platform Certifications are an asset.
What you will be doing
• Coordinating the implementation of CMHC’s social media strategies, activities and policies.
• Developing, planning and executing social media engagement activities and campaigns including paid marketing campaigns to build awareness or drive conversions in order to improve the performance of our online presence.
• Setting up and optimizing CMHC's online presence on each platform to increase the visibility of and engagement with the company’s social content.
• Developing an editorial calendar and content for social media channels.
• Integrating social media into communications and marketing strategies to support business priorities and objectives.
• Managing CMHC's online reputation, leveraging online platforms and tools.
• Providing strategic advice and guidance to business lines, regions, internal and external clients to identify social media and digital marketing opportunities to help meet their objectives.
• Writing great engaging social media copy to stimulate user engagement for a variety of platforms and audiences.
• Project manage the production of visual assets for digital content marketing, working with graphic designers and video producers as required.
• Developing and providing training and tools to CMHC employees, management and business lines on best practices to enable them as brand ambassadors.
• Working closely with Communications and Marketing colleagues to review measurement, discuss results and propose strategic improvements and ensure that corporate goals are met.
Valid through: 1/22/2021