• Attract and recruit top talent to support our staffing efforts across a given region within the organization.
• Operate with a sense of urgency to manage high volume recruiting activities with a strong attention to detail to ensure both a consistent and timely candidate experience.
• Pipeline talent and drive proactive recruitment strategies to anticipate future openings.
• Source candidates using web-based recruiting methods and social media, as well as traditional means of referrals, networking, job fairs, campus recruiting, etc.
• Communicate with applicants and perform prescreening questions to ensure fit and qualification match based on work history, training, education, job skills, etc.
• Manage interview scheduling and coordinate details with hiring managers and field-based HR teams.
• Partner with company managers to form candidate evaluations and to make hiring recommendations.
• Coordinate and facilitate pre-screening activities in partnership with the sites.
• Utilize an applicant tracking system to accurately track open positions and recruiting progress.
• Develop and maintain recruiting status reporting to offer visibility into recruiting efforts; ensure frequent communication with hiring managers to offer visibility into our work.
• Extend candidate offers and support the onboarding process.
• Other duties as requested.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Strong knowledge of recruiting policy, procedures, laws and practices
• Excellent ability to manage multiple requisitions simultaneously
• Ability to source, attract and hire the most qualified talent
• Experience with candidate management/applicant tracking systems and processes
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization both in written and oral form
• Must have very strong customer service orientation with high sense of urgency in completing tasks
• Must have the ability to work in a team environment or on an individual basis as conditions and circumstances may dictate
• Possess a process improvement mindset to identify opportunities to streamline and optimize recruiting activities
• Must be self-motivated and able to lead others to outcomes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 5+ years combined Human Resources/Recruiting experience and college-level education; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and processes
• Experience recruiting for high volume operational roles in a similar industry or environment is preferred
• Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
• Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
• May require travel by automobile and airplane up for business
• May require a visit facility operations in temperatures at or below freezing
• May carry loads related to travel and occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds
• Requires the use of various electronic tools
• Requires the ability to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: must partner with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes
• Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management