United States of AmericaLocation:
HCO01: Interiors (Seats) - CO Springs 1275 N Newport Road, Colorado Springs, CO, 80916 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
This dynamic position with growth potential provides an opportunity to interface with various levels of Collins Aerospace leadership during the Pursuit and Order Capture process. The chosen candidate will need to be extremely detail oriented, while having strong oral and written communication skills.
• Performs pricing activity for moderately complex customer RFQ's or new business opportunities. Includes Pricing and Cost Volume development.
• Prepares financial summaries that help the business team understand the merits of the new business deal.
• Assists in the development of the proposal plan.
• Reviews estimates with proposal teams and functional leadership particularly for unusual conditions. Participates in reviews with Management. Performs a detailed analysis of cost estimates identifying inconsistencies and issues. Makes comparisons to the results of other programs and points out potential issues and recommends solutions.
• Ensures compliance with all company, department, RFP and government procurement polices and regulations (FAR & DFARS).
• Participate in the development and presentation of review material to Management.
• Assist in the training of other Pricing Specialists.
• May assist with or lead project activity.
• Identifies opportunities to improve tools and processes utilized by the team or department.
• Successfully utilizes pricing strategies.
Key attributes one must have to be successful:
• Analysis - Demonstrates the ability to provide a logical, in-depth analysis of a problem or situation.
• Cooperation - Takes personal initiative to proactively serve as team motivator creating strong morale and synergy.
• Customer Service Orientation - Trusted partner and key source for financial insight from Gate 1 to Gate 3. Provides customers with quality experiences, establishing and maintaining effective relationships.
• Dependability - Ensures that all details of a project are accurate before delegating to others.
• Detail Orientation - Rarely makes errors but accepts responsibility for those that are made and develops a plan to prevent similar errors from recurring.
• Financial/Numerical Competence - Can identify key factors within financial statements and reports affecting the financial performance of his or her work group.
• Judgment - Bases decisions on factual information and considers alternative courses of action before reaching decisions.
• Time Management - Works from a daily to-do list but will re-organize if priorities suddenly shift.
• Knowledge of US Government contracting data requirements, i.e. Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
• Understanding of Revenue Recognition and Cash Flow analysis.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel techniques (i.e. vlookups, pivot tables, chart manipulation, etc.).
• Knowledge of executing transactions and displaying reports in SAP.
• Experience with ProPricer.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Working knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Principles
. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms