Job Purpose & Responsibilities
Perform the analytical activities and analytical thinking to comprehend SBU(s) performance, challenges, and opportunities with the aim to highlight achievement sand area for improvements that will ensure SABIC vision and mission are effectively embedded and realized in the SBUs business planning, performance, growth potential and value creation to shareholders.
Major responsibilities include:
Identify improvement opportunities and support implementations for realization at concerned SBU to achieve growth in revenue, improvement in operating margins and asset efficiency including working capital to support the achievement of SABIC 2025 strategy.
Example of key area of Focus:
• SBU, BU and product profitability
• Cross SBUs optimization to ensure maximizing value to SABIC through optimum utilization if key products (e.g. Ethylene)
• Global sales/production volume analysis
• Accounts management of common customers across SBUs
• Account management of common suppliers across SBUs
• Global logistics, packaging and warehousing costs
• Global SG&A cost optimization
• Profitability vs. Service level
Partnering with SBUs in the overall planning and analytics work aiming at comprehending SBUs performance and monitor status of initiatives to drive sustainability in business performance. Review and highlight performance gap compared with plan, targets and actual history across overall SBUs performance and business plans/targets to ensure financial soundness, targets and business plans and follow and support Corporate financial directions and expectations.
Develop benefit realization methodology/tool for key initiatives.
Conduct financial performance benchmarks with External competitors to relevant SBU and Internal across BUs and/or SBUs and regions with the aim to highlight key learnings, best practices and improvement opportunities
Provide comprehensive monthly insight on SBUs performance and forecasts to feed Planning & Budgeting, Performance Measurement and CFO reporting.
Requirements Education/Experience Requirements:
• University degree in quantitative or technical subject
• Up to date accounting and SAP and other tools knowledge
• Professional accreditation as an accountant or financial analyst
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in finance or SBU roles
• You must submit your application for employment online to be considered. Please submit your resume using the apply online option on this page.
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
• You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States