Carrier Corporation is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, balanced and high-performance buildings.
Is your personality defined by positivity, responsibility, integrity, accountability, and respect culminating in a good work ethic?
As part of Carrier Digital transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to work in the technology ecosystem within the Digital organization. You will lead digital operations for Carrier's Corporate Legal, Communications, Quality, EH&S, Supply Chain, Engineering systems, with a hands-on style in partnership with various teams and core functions such as Legal Matters, Video Streaming, Quality Management, Safety, Contract Lifecycle Management, and Indirect Procurement Systems. You will have experience in the aforementioned business processes and supporting software platforms, with technical experience in operations involving internal and external resources in a large multinational corporation or other complex environments.
Essential Job Functions:
- You will serve as a key member of the Digital Technology team participating in the Carrier Separation Program. Support the Legal, Communications, Quality, EH&S, Supply Chain, Engineering functions as the operations lead, working with our Leads, Technical Product Managers, corporate and business unit teams and third parties, to provide change governance, drive resolution of productions issues, facilitate root cause analysis, manage customer expectations, and communicate with end users and management in a timely manner.
- Partner with Corporate teams for a successful separation effort e.g. supporting TSA exit objectives, clone and cleanse environments, supporting data integrations with existing systems, partnering with Carrier Functional and Digital teams to ensure efficient transition and steady state operations.
- You will perform as the operations specialist for Legal, Communications, Quality, EH&S, Supply Chain, Engineering technologies, supporting digital transformation projects, driving disaster recovery solutions, planning, and testing in order to meet RTOs and RPOs, ultimately ensuring success as defined by our business partners.
- Drive governance around systems operations and incremental process improvements to support reliability and performance objectives.
- Partner with vendors and digital leads to find opportunities for cost savings, productivity, process streamlining, simplification and improved user experience (high availability, migration to cloud, real time transparency, etc.).
- You will support the overall Carrier Legal, Communications, Quality, EH&S, Supply Chain, Engineering transformation goals from an operations perspective, including shared services enablement, next generation Legal Matter, Video Streaming, Collaboration, Quality Management, Safety, Indirect Procurement, Supplier Management, and process simplification/optimization across the board.
- You will develop peer, cross-functional and intercompany relationships to demonstrate standard methodologies, improve reliability and sustainability.
- Support communication plans for timelines and change management activities related to enterprise application projects.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field with 7+ years of experience
- Master's degree is a plus.
- Experience crafting solutions in Anaqua, Lawtrac, Tridion, Kontiki, SharePoint, Yammer, Quality Management Systems, Contract Lifecycle Management Systems, Ariba, Enablon, Supplier Insight or equivalent systems
- Experience with Legal, Communications, Quality, EH&S, Supply Chain, and Engineering and/or other Corporate system implementations and comfortable making timely, difficult decisions to ensure project priorities meet critical business needs and timelines.
- Deep understanding and technical aptitude for system design and business strategy, and ability to translate strategy into viable technology solutions.
- Results driven with an ability to drive new and creative solutions in alignment to the organizations / functions strategy.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners is essential, including senior executives.
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills are essential with proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Must be knowledgeable in Waterfall, Agile, and DevOps methodologies
- Demonstrates leadership, collaboration, hands-on approach, and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, matrixed company
- International experience is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status