Work collaboratively with technology and business groups to conceive, design, engineer, and implement data, software, and innovative technology solutions that solve significant scientific or business problems. Contribute to advancement of technology in area of expertise. Develop productive collaborations and communications with other groups across multiple disciplines.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Conceive, design, engineer, and implement data, software, or technology solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; Routinely demonstrate initiative and creativity in developing technology solutions.
• Serve as technical expert with the implementation of new products, assessment of emerging technologies or operational improvements.
• Engage regularly with business and understand their technology concerns and challenges
• Analyzes and resolves technical problems using analytical problem solving methods/techniques and associated tools/devices
• Demonstrate high proficiency across a wide range of technologies and platforms related to software design and development, programming languages, data integration, data warehousing, data analysis and visualization tools, data storage, network connectivity, and virtualization/cloud environments.
• Accountable for total project scope, budget, completion within budget constraints and scheduled completion date. Accountable for successful and timely completion of all tasks/projects under direct and matrix control.
• May initiate new areas of investigation that are meaningful, reliable, and can be incorporated directly into a scientific or business activity.
• Review, validate & enhance design, conduct performance monitoring and capacity planning; install, test and upgrade releases and associated products.
• Maintains relationships with affiliates, subsidiaries, and vendors in accordance with AbbVie Values, Vendor Management Office, and Purchasing to further the mission, vision and goals of the organization. Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable.
• Responsible for compliance with Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle.
Valid Through: 2019-11-12