As part of Carrier Digital transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to work in the HR technology ecosystem within the Digital organization. The individual will own the data and applications integration workstream for Carrier's Corporate HR Systems, with a hands-on style in partnership with various HR teams and core functions such as Human Capital Management, Workforce Planning, Recruiting, Talent Management, Compensation, and Learning Management. You will have experience integrating HR systems and platforms including Workday, with technical roles related to data, application, and/or system integrations in a multinational corporation or other complex environments.
Essential Job Functions:
- You will serve as a key member of the Digital Technology team participating in the Carrier Separation Program. Participate in HR digital projects, acting as the integration analyst and working with our HR leads, Technical Product Managers, corporate and business unit teams and third parties, to orchestrate digital solutions.
- Partner with Corporate teams for a successful separation effort e.g. supporting TSA exit objectives, clone and cleanse environments, designing integrations with existing systems, partnering with Carrier Functional and Digital teams to ensure efficient transition and steady state operations.
- Perform as the data and applications integration analyst for HR technologies supporting digital transformation projects in order to meet or exceed customer requirements, ultimately ensuring success as defined by our business partners.
- Drive innovation within the HR function by connecting applications with data flows that enable business and process transformation.
- You will partner with vendors and enterprise application providers to assess integration capabilities (file based, web service, API etc.) and contribute to projects seeking cost savings, productivity gains, process streamlining, simplification and improved user experience.
- Support the overall Carrier HR transformation goals, including shared services enablement, next generation Human Capital Management, Workforce Planning, Recruiting, Talent Management, and Compensation, and process simplification/optimization across the board.
- Drive application integration designs and assist in the documentation of solutions based on customer needs, data analysis, user stories, and stakeholder feedback.
- You will develop peer, multi-functional and intercompany relationships to demonstrate standard methodologies, improve solution quality, and drive user adoption.
- Support communication plans for timelines and change management activities related to enterprise application projects.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field with 5+ years of experience.
- Experience crafting and developing application integration solutions in Workday, ServiceNow and/or equivalent systems including other on-premise and cloud (SaaS) solutions
- Experience with HR and/or other Corporate system implementations (e.g. Human Resource Management) and how data flows enable end to end business process across enterprise applications
- Deep understanding and technical capability for data, application, and system integrations including ETL, web services, APIs and other methods for connecting enterprise applications.
- You are results driven with an ability to analyze data and contribute to master data strategies and solution design
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills are essential with proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Knowledgeable in Agile, Waterfall, and DevOps methodologies
- Demonstrates leadership, collaboration, hands-on approach, and the ability to succeed in a dynamic, matrixed company
- International experience is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status