As part of Carrier Digital transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to work in the Workday ecosystem within the Digital organization. The individual will interact with business stakeholders and subject matter experts in the various digital teams and core functions such as HCM, Employee Self Service, Payroll, Recruiting/Onboarding, HR and ServiceNow. You should understand the business, systems and user needs to design digital solutions to business problems, applying Agile methodologies. The individual ideally has experience in Workday business processes and platforms, with implementations across multiple teams in a large multinational corporation or in other complex environments.
Essential Job Functions:
- You will serve as a key member of the Digital Technology team participating in the Carrier Separation Program. Support Workday digital projects, acting as liaison between the digital Workday lead, corporate and business unit teams and third parties, to orchestrate digital projects that enable the Workday, HR and Payroll organizations.
- Support the separation effort e.g. TSA exit objectives, clone and cleanse environments, building integrations with existing systems, partnering with Carrier Functional and Digital teams to ensure efficient transition and steady state operations.
- The objective for the Business Analyst for Workday technology is to gather business, user and system/process requirements to design digital solutions and ensure business success, while meeting stakeholder expectations.
- You will act as a bridge between business ideas and business capabilities; defining, analyzing and documenting business processes and solutions based on customer needs, data analysis, user stories, and stakeholder feedback.
- Provide tactical support for the overall Carrier Digital transformation goals, including shared services enablement, HCM, Payroll innovation, Employee Self Service portal, ServiceNow and process simplification/optimization across the board.
- Support Digital and Workday multi-functional teams, by providing functional assistance for the Workday apps and systems at Carrier.
- You will support change management activities related to enterprise application projects.
- You'll partner with our software and service suppliers to ensure timely delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions.
- Support ongoing operations to ensure enterprise applications are performing as expected and meeting business requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field with 5+ years of experience.
- PBA, CBAP or IIBA certifications a plus.
- Experience with large/complex Global Workday projects and Cloud (SaaS) solutions preferred.
- Experience with Workday HCM and/or other Corporate system implementations (e.g. Payroll, Employee Self-service Portal or other HR functions).
- Strong organizational skills and experience working with decision makers in a fast-paced, matrixed company.
- Results driven with an ability to drive new and creative solutions in alignment to the organizations / functions strategy.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive, with a deep understanding of system design and business strategy and the ability to translate strategy into viable digital solutions.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners is essential, including senior leaders.
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills are needed with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledgeable in Agile, Waterfall and DevOps methodologies.
- International experience is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status