Brief Description: Join the Pratt & Whitney Government Finance Team that is responsible for ensuring P&W’s compliance with Government Contracting Regulations associated with its almost $4B military engine business. This team serves as the liaison between our Government Customer (DCAA & DCMA) and P&W and also provides expertise on Government Contracting issues to organizations across all of P&W, including interface with the military program offices associated with the Joint Strike Fighter Program, F-22 Program and other military and commercial applications.
Departments Interact With: Across P&W’s Large Engine Business this position interacts with General Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Cost Accounting, Legal, Finance, Engineering, Pricing, Billings and Collections, and Program Management for both Military and Commercial Engine and Aftermarket programs as well as the U.S. Government Customers and Corporate Government Accounting.
Key Job Requirements:
- Prepare Forward Pricing Rate Proposals, or Final Incurred Cost Claim Proposal provided to Government Customer (Defense Contract Management Agency – DCMA).
- Support audit of proposals above by Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
- Support negotiation of rate agreements with DCMA.
- Work with the Controller’s department to coordinate the annual solicitation, evaluation and consolidation of accounting change impact analyses for all Pratt segments.
- Support Internal (UTC Compliance Audit) and External (DCAA & PwC) Audits.
- Support other P&W organizations with Government Finance issues and/or questions.
- Special Projects as assigned.
Experience:5-7 years accounting experience; knowledge of Government Contracts Accounting a plus.
- ·Ability to interact with customers in a responsive and respectful manner
- ·Ability to interact with people at all levels of the company
- ·Works well independently and with a team
- ·Strong analytical and time management skills
- ·A willingness to continuously increase your knowledge, experience and skill set in the Government side of UTC’s business.
Systems Interact With:SAP, Business Warehouse, HFM, MS Office, Access, Sharepoint
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA a plus.
Job ID 54885BR