Job Summary: Experienced Financial Analyst working directly with Business Unit Finance and IT Leader in support of strategic areas such as Materials reporting/forecasting, and as IT Finance Lead. This role will add other key Finance projects at the CFO’s direction as the individual comes up to speed and bandwidth allows.
- Working with IT Leader, forecast, track and report on IT Budgets and Actual spend.
- Evaluate impact of changes in IT strategy through what-if analysis, including cost and other implications.
- Provide Finance support for Materials Business Partners, track actuals and forecast Materials sales, using historical revenue, installed base and other factors.
- Support ad hoc projects with Business Partner, EVP and CFO visibility, such as Sales efficiency – working with BU Finance teams, provide metrics and analysis around sales coverage and effectiveness.
- Assist in financial process design and continuous improvement as well as policy development initiatives that impact the finance function globally
Education and Training
- B.A. Degree in relevant field required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ of work experience
- 5+ years of financial analyst experience is required
- Budgeting, Actuals reporting experience is required
- Experience with Finance in a global manufacturing company is required
- Strong understanding of accounting policies and financial processes
- Highly proficient with accounting systems, Excel and other analytic tools
- Oracle and Noetix experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Possess strong initiative within your work and be a self-starter.
- Ability to take direction from others.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Possess great time-management skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
3D Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or national origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a disable veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran (referred to collectively as "protected veterans"). The Company also provides applicants with equal employment opportunities without regard to pregnancy, childbirth, medical needs arising from pregnancy or childbirth, and related medical conditions including, but not limited to, lactation.