Carrier Corporation is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings
As part of Carrier Digital transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to work in the Finance technology ecosystem within the Digital organization. You will lead digital projects and act as a technical product manager, with a hands-on style in partnership with various Finance teams and core functions such as Accounting, Controllership, Treasury, Hyperion and Tax. The individual ideally has experience in Finance business processes and platforms, with implementations across multiple teams in a large multinational corporation or in other complex environments. This role will lead and support projects according to Agile methodologies.
Essential Job Functions:
- You will serve as a key member of the Digital Technology team participating in the Carrier Separation Program. Support Finance digital projects, acting as liaison between the Finance lead, corporate and business unit teams and third parties, to orchestrate digital projects that enable the Finance organization.
- Support the separation effort e.g. TSA exit objectives, clone and cleanse environments, building integrations with existing systems, partnering with Carrier Functional and Digital teams to ensure efficient transition and steady state operations.
- Act as the technical product manager for Finance technology with the objective of executing projects to meet the required standard of quality, ensuring business success and managing stakeholder expectations.
- You will provide tactical support for the overall Carrier Finance transformation goals, including shared services enablement, next generation expense reporting, payroll innovation, and process simplification/optimization across the board.
- Represents Digital and Finance multi-functional teams, by providing functional assistance for ongoing administration of the Finance apps and systems at Carrier.
- Drive the design and assist in the documentation of business processes and solutions based on customer needs, data analysis, user stories, and stakeholder feedback.
- Create and drive communication plans for timelines and change management activities related to enterprise application projects.
- Partner with our software and service suppliers to ensure timely delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions.
- You will support ongoing operations to ensure enterprise applications are performing as expected and meeting business requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field with 5+ years of experience.
- PMP, ACP or CSM certifications a plus.
- Experience with Blackline, AgilePoint, Concur T&E, SAP or equivalent systems, including Cloud (SaaS) solutions is helpful.
- Experience with Finance and/or other Corporate system implementations (e.g. Accounting, Controllership, T&E, Workflow or other Finance functions).
- You results driven with an ability to drive new and creative solutions in alignment to the organizations / functions strategy.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners is essential, including senior leaders.
- You have a good understanding of system design and business strategy and ability to translate strategy into viable technology solutions.
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills are essential with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledgeable in Agile, Waterfall and DevOps methodologies.
- Demonstrates leadership, teamwork, hands-on approach, and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, matrixed company.
- Able to identify, communicate and escalate the impact of project gaps, issues and risks, to ensure project priorities meet critical business needs and timelines.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and demonstrates ability to perform root cause analysis.
- International experience is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status