As part of Carrier Digital transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to work in the Finance technology ecosystem within the Digital organization. The individual will lead digital projects and act as a technical product manager for Treasury systems, with a hands-on style in partnership with various Finance teams and core functions such as Accounting, Controllership, Hyperion and Tax. The individual ideally has experience in Treasury business processes and platforms, with implementations across multiple teams in a large multinational corporation or in other complex environments. This role will lead and support projects according to Agile methodologies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as a key member of the Digital Technology team participating in the Carrier Separation Program. Support Finance digital projects, acting as liaison between the Treasury lead, corporate and business unit teams and third parties, to orchestrate digital projects that enable the Finance organization.
- Support the separation effort e.g. TSA exit objectives, clone and cleanse environments, building integrations with existing systems, partnering with Carrier Functional and Digital teams to ensure efficient transition and steady state operations.
- You will act as the technical product manager for Treasury technology with the objective of executing projects to meet the required standard of quality, ensuring business success and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Provide tactical support for the overall Carrier Finance transformation goals, including shared services enablement, next generation expense reporting, global treasury solutions, Payroll innovation, and process simplification/optimization across the board.
- You will represents Digital and Treasury multi-functional teams, by providing functional assistance for ongoing administration of the Treasury apps and systems at Carrier.
- Drive the design and assist in the documentation of business processes and solutions based on customer needs, data analysis, user stories, and stakeholder feedback.
- You will create and drive communication plans for timelines and change management activities related to enterprise application projects.
- Partner with our software and service suppliers to ensure timely delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions.
- Support ongoing operations to ensure enterprise applications are performing as expected and meeting business requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field with 5+ years of experience.
- PMP, ACP or CSM certifications a plus.
- Experience with SAP Treasury, Banking, FX, and Swiftnet, including Cloud (SaaS) solutions is preferred.
- Experience with Treasury and/or other Corporate system implementations (e.g. Accounting, Controllership or other Finance functions).
- Results driven with an ability to drive new and creative solutions in alignment to the organizations / functions strategy.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners is essential, including senior leaders.
- Deep understanding of system design and business strategy and ability to translate strategy into viable technology solutions.
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills are essential with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledgeable in Agile, Waterfall and DevOps methodologies.
- Demonstrates leadership, collaboration, hands-on approach, and the ability to succeed in a dynamic, matrixed company.
- Able to identify, communicate and bring up the impact of project gaps, issues and risks, to ensure project priorities meet critical business needs and timelines.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and demonstrates ability to perform root cause analysis.
- International experience is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status