Carrier is a leading global provider of innovative HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security and building automation technologies leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. Carrier's businesses enable modern life by delivering efficiency, safety, security, comfort, productivity and sustainability across a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial applications
As part of Carrier Digital transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to work in the Finance technology ecosystem within the Digital organization. The individual will interact with business partners and subject matter experts in the various Finance teams and core functions such as Accounting, Controllership, Treasury, Hyperion and tax. You should understand the business, systems and user needs to design digital solutions to business problems, applying Agile methodologies. The individual ideally has experience in Treasury business processes and platforms, with implementations across multiple teams in a large multinational corporation or in other complex environments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as a member of the Digital Technology team participating in the Carrier Separation Program. Support Finance digital projects, analyzing and defining requirements with the Treasury lead, corporate/business unit teams and third parties, to orchestrate digital projects that enable the Finance organization.
- You'll support the separation effort e.g. TSA exit objectives, clone and cleanse environments, building integrations with existing systems, partnering with Carrier Functional and Digital teams to ensure efficient transition and steady state operations.
- The objective for this role is to gather business, user and system/process requirements to design digital solutions and ensure business success, while meeting partner expectations.
- Business Analyst acts as a bridge between business ideas and business capabilities; defining, analyzing and documenting business processes and solutions based on customer needs, data analysis, user stories, and partner feedback.
- You will provide tactical support for the overall Carrier Finance transformation goals, including shared services enablement, next generation expense reporting, global treasury solutions, Payroll innovation, and process simplification/optimization across the board.
- Support Digital and Finance cross-functional teams, by providing functional assistance for the Treasury apps and systems at Carrier.
- You will support change management activities related to enterprise application projects.
- Partner with our software and service suppliers to ensure timely delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions.
- You will support ongoing operations to ensure enterprise applications are performing as expected and meeting business requirements.
- Experience with SAP Treasury, Banking, FX, and Swiftnet, including Cloud (SaaS) solutions is preferred.
- Experience with Treasury and/or other Corporate system implementations (e.g. Accounting, Controllership or other Finance functions).
- Strong organizational skills and experience working with decision makers in a dynamic, matrixed company.
- You are action oriented and results driven with an ability to execute new and innovative solutions in alignment to the organizations / functions strategy.
- You are detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive, with a deep understanding of system design and business strategy and the ability to translate strategy into viable digital solutions.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners is essential.
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills are essential with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Be knowledgeable in Agile, Waterfall and DevOps methodologies
- International experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field with 5+ years of experience.
- PBA, CBAP or IIBA certifications a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.