Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Assignment: Manage several enterprise accounts
The Enterprise Account Executive (AE) is an end user sales executive responsible for leading an Hitachi Vantara sales campaign utilizing all resources at his/her disposal. The AE will have a defined prospect list.
The AE is responsible for selling Hitachi Vantara solutions through direct and indirect channels to an assigned account list.
The AE main external contact is with end users and partners.
The AE will spend 80% of available time in the pursuit of opportunities by having daily contact with assigned accounts.
The AE will complete Focus Account Documents (FAD) as requested by their assigned District Manager for focus or investment account in his/her territory and will coordinate the overall execution of the plan.
The AE will carry a quota for his/her assigned accounts based upon activity levels and penetration at each account.
The AE will establish solid relationships at all levels within their assigned accounts and direct account related activities to ultimately achieve better account control than our competition.
The AE will manage a virtual team of colleagues that will change depending on the sales campaign and must be able to lead the team and provide constant direction.
The AE must have strong communication and decision-making skills in order to coordinate activities with multiple partners and internal organizations.
The AE will be responsible for the integrity of the proposals submitted including the overall structure of the deal and the pricing of the opportunity (as per any price approval guidelines).
The AE will provide regular forecasts to the district manager of current and pipeline opportunities.
- · Adept in sales activities farming existing accounts
- · Sell independently and as part of a larger customer account team
- · Able to create new opportunities leveraging solution selling methodology
- · Ability to reference sell based on library of business outcome focused references
- · Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to maximize revenue growth.
- · Market insight and understand the unique needs of our customers business to map solutions to their challenges
- · Proven track record of closing both tactical and strategic opportunities
- · Superior presentation/communication skills: purposeful structure, crisp content, actionable delivery both in one to one situations and presenting to larger audience
- · Maintains good rapport and demonstrates leadership and teamwork in cross-functional teams
- · Ability to work seamlessly in a direct and virtual matrixed managed environment
- · Revenue driven and sales process competent
- · Customer focused and savvy business hunter mentality
- · Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, and demonstrated analytical skills
- · Solutions-focused: curious, positive, collaborative, issues into possibilities
- · Ability to travel is required
- Bachelor or Master degree education, Business or Technical
- Demonstrable performance track record within Sales
- 10+ years of work experience in a direct sales function with progressive responsibility in business development, strategic partnerships, alliances or solution sales
- Experience selling to existing Enterprise customers
- Experience Selling Data Management / Cloud / Software Solutions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.