While in this role, the ideal candidate will provide guidance and analysis in the areas of Project Management, Budgeting, Scheduling, and Variance Analysis used in the execution of the Military Engines Programs. The candidate will become an integral part of the Program Management Team providing advice, consultation and analysis in the Earned Value methodology.
Tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and provide guidance to the technical areas as they develop
- Plan and analyze tasks
- Coordinate and ensure adherence to Earned Value Management System (EVMS) guidance and provide recommendations to Program Management
- Perform risk assessments and what-if analysis associated with task budgeting and program performance
- Support Monthly Program Reviews preparation activities
- Support monthly Program Estimate-At-Completion reviews
- Facilitate monthly data reconciliation; support on-going compliance reviews and/or periodic process audits (e.g. DCAA, DCMA and Joint Surveillance Process)
- Ensure the proper implementation of EVMS through the use of standardized processes, tools, and reports
Due to our government contracts, all applicants must be US Citizens.
- 5years business analysisexperience, to include:
- Experience with Earned Value Management
- Strong analytical and trending skills
- High proficiency of MS Excel
- Communicate effectively and coordinate between a diverse team of individuals.
- Strict attention to detail and internal and external customer satisfaction focused is required to ensure the team meets aggressive demands of military compliance programs.
- Focus on results and the ability to drive tasks to completion.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working across functions, organizations and all levels of management.
- Problem-solving approach, initiative to continuous improvement principles (e.g. ACE, QCPC).
- Strong oral and written communication skills and professional demeanor.
- Comfortable executing under the pressures of a highly active environment.
- Knowledge of our Program Management toolsets (SAP, Primavera, Dassian, eCSVAR, Winsight).