Weil seeks the best and brightest talent to join our Administrative Staff team. Our employees are the future of Weil so we invest in their training and development. Our environment embraces and encourages positive-minded professionals who seek to be challenged and acquire knowledge and skills in an atmosphere built on teamwork. Highly skilled and knowledgeable Administrative Staff assist our attorneys in successfully meeting and exceeding client needs and are vital to the overall success of the Firm.
Maintain and administer client and other contact data in the Firm's global CRM system; distribute announcements, thought leadership, and event mailings; conduct complex data searches and produce reports on strategic contact information and mailing metrics; and ensure compliance with international data protection laws.
This person would be tasked with taking the lead on various projects and utilizing initiative and independent judgment in their day-to-day dealings.
This position is within the Business Development & Communications department, and requires the Specialist to have a solid understanding of both the Firm’s business and the technologies used by the team.
Primary Responsibilities and/or Essential functions:
- Oversee, quality check, and provide direction in the set-up, creation and implementation of Firm announcement, thought leadership and event mailings as requested.
- Serve as a technical resource/point person for the team for troubleshooting issues and developing solutions for the CRM system.
- Analyze data workflow processes and procedures, assess issues, and develop and implement solutions that improve the system and optimize those processes and procedures.
- Lead special projects related to data quality and management, CRM operations, system infrastructures, and integration with other databases, data sources, and systems.
- Run complex data searches.
- Monitor data quality within the firm’s CRM to ensure the data is current, accurate and complete according to the CRM team best practices. Research secondary sources (trade journals, etc.) to pro-actively add and improve the data quality and completeness in the firm’s CRM.
- Communicate any questions that arise regarding contact information or mailing lists to attorneys and their secretaries, as well as any project/list owners.
- Ensure compliance with data protection laws across the world, including CAN-SPAM and GDPR.
- Track performance and metrics related to email marketing campaigns.
- Oversee and quality-check the work product of other team members to ensure it is correct and error-free.
- Provide technical training for team members on the Firm’s CRM system and in other technical aspects related to the operations of the group.
- Manage the intricate processes, procedures and best practices to ensure the optimal functionality of InterAction and CRM team processes.
- Help create and maintain the standards and processes guidelines created for the Firm’s CRM and the CRM team.
- Work with the database administrator’s in other offices to ensure that new staff are set-up in the Firm Personnel folder, given a user account and granted security to any marketing and other Firm lists that the user needs.
- Ensure that the user is set-up as a proxy for any staff whose folders which they need access.
- Provide additional training and floor support to administrative support staff and attorneys, as needed.
- Some data entry may be required on an as needed basis.
- Any additional responsibilities as required by management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 5+ year’s hands-on experience in strategic law firm CRM systems, preferably InterAction.
- Familiarity with a variety of CRM and relational database systems.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
- Ability to work under pressure with interruptions and tight deadlines.
- HTML skills, proficiency in Vuture and Tikit preferred.
- Proficient with Excel and data manipulation.
- Ability to use research tools available through the Internet and the library.
- College degree in computer science or a related technical discipline.
- IT certifications
Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP offers a competitive compensation package comprised of base pay and discretionary year-end bonus for eligible employees. Benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental, vision, disability coverage, life insurance, flexible spending plan and a 401K plan. Weil also offers generous paid time off and holidays. All decisions affecting employment at Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP are made on the basis of qualification, performance and other pertinent work-related factors, and without discrimination against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.