Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you'll love this job
- This job is a member of the Sales Team within the Sales Division.
- Responsible for developing, promoting and selling a broad range of programs to corporate accounts, including a mix of current customers and important prospects, within an assigned geographic region.
What you'll do
- Analyzes customer needs through both telephone and in-person sales calls and meets those needs with either an existing or customer specific program
- Coordinates and implements programs with appropriate field and staff departments
- Prepares correspondence, proposals and presentations to support sales activity
All you'll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training
- 3 years successful sales experience
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Airline or business to business sales experience
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Ability to operate in a highly competitive, demanding environment
- Ability to communicate to high level executives
- Understanding and execution of value-based selling required
- Strong account strategy development and execution skills required
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
What you'll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more