Summary of Responsibilities:
The primary focus of the Resolution Manager is to provide help to customers as a subject matter expert (SME) and has the authority in all areas of Customer Advocacy regardless of account status with any customer(s) by providing best-in-class customer service. The Resolution Manager will receive and resolve escalated inbound calls from Servicing Management and make outbound customer calls to assist customers with an array of issues spanning across all departments and processes. The Resolution Manager will have the ability to diagnose and diffuse conflict with upset customers by utilizing listening and bridging skills. They will be able build a relationship with the customer and instill a sense of confidence in the resolution process. Identifies gaps in policy, process, systems, and training. These gaps and potential solutions are communicated to Servicing Management.
- Partners with servicing and support departments to identify root cause of issues and solutions to escalated complaints.
- Cross train in multiple departments and disciplines to increase overall knowledge and allow for quicker complaint resolutions.
- Delivers and manages quality customer service experience focused satisfying the customer during the complaint resolution process.
- Evaluates phone calls, when applicable, to ensure consistent practices in accordance with policies, procedures and all state/federal laws.
- Displays conversational skill important to our Customer Experience such as empathy, sincerity, ownership, listening, confidence, and conflict management.
- The ability to determine defects or errors in process or procedure.
- Builds effective relationships with business management and maintains ongoing communication around discovered issues and potential process improvements.
- Attends meetings with other departments to maintain a working knowledge of their current process and potential struggles
- Calibrates with peers and management on previous resolutions and calls to ensure accuracy of handling and process
- May perform Office of the President Manager functions as needed.
- Identifies process improvements and procedural challenges, recommending appropriate solutions.
- Continuously evaluates and enhances workflow to implement best practices.
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of all systems, policies and procedures.
- Performs training with new hires and with existing associates in departmental meetings.
- Ability to take on additional projects and responsibilities on behalf of AVP, VP.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience, required
- Five (5) – seven (7) years of experience in a Servicing/Originations role or related experience required; or has proven they can excel in all Essential Functions
- Experience in successfully addressing urgent high risk customer situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and closing skills a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The working conditions described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Overtime work may be required throughout the year
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be able to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.