Carrier Corporation is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
As part of Carrier Digital transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to work in the Corporate Functions ecosystem within the Digital organization. The individual will interact with business stakeholders and subject matter experts in the various Communications, Collaboration, and Government Relations teams and core functions such as Legal, Communications, Quality, Safety, and Supply Chain. You should understand the business, systems and user needs to develop technical solutions to business problems, applying Agile methodologies. The individual ideally has experience in Communications, Collaboration and Government Relations business processes and platforms, with implementations across multiple teams in a large multinational corporation or in other complex environments.
Essential Job Functions:
- You will serve as a key member of the Digital Technology team participating in the Carrier Separation Program. Support Communications, Collaboration, and Govt. Relations digital projects, analyzing and defining requirements with the Communications, Collaboration, Govt. Relations leads, corporate/business unit teams and third parties, to orchestrate digital projects that enable the organization.
- You will support the separation effort e.g. TSA exit objectives, clone and cleanse environments, building integrations with existing systems, partnering with Carrier Functional and Digital teams to ensure efficient transition and steady state operations.
- The objective for the Business Analyst for Communications, Collaboration, and Govt. Relations technology is to capture business, user and system/process requirements to develop technical solutions and ensure business success, while meeting partner expectations.
- Business Analyst acts as a bridge between business ideas and business capabilities; defining, analyzing and documenting business processes and solutions based on customer needs, data analysis, user stories, and partner feedback.
- You will provide tactical support for the overall Carrier Communications, Collaboration, and Govt. Relations transformation goals, including shared services enablement and process simplification/optimization across the board.
- Support Digital and Communications, Collaboration, and Government Relations multi-functional teams, by providing functional assistance for the apps and systems at Carrier.
- You will support change management activities related to enterprise application projects.
- Partner with our software and service suppliers to ensure timely delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions.
- Support ongoing operations to ensure enterprise applications are performing as expected and meeting business requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field with 5+ years of experience.
- PBA, CBAP or IIBA certifications a plus.
- Experience with Communications, Collaboration, and Government Relations and/or other Corporate system implementations (e.g. Communication Systems, Collaborations Systems, Govt. Relations Systems, and functions).
- Experience with SharePoint, MediaBeacon, Yammer, KPMG Link 360 a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and experience working with decision makers in a dynamic, matrixed company.
- Results driven with an ability to execute new and creative solutions in alignment to the organizations / functions strategy.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive, with a good understanding of system design and business strategy and the ability to translate strategy into viable technology solutions.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners is essential.
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills are essential with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledgeable in Waterfall, Agile, and DevOps methodologies.
- International experience is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status