The Specialist, Advanced Analytics Developer will be developing complete analytical solutions, mining extensive data sets for insights, building scalable data products, and enabling the overall Data Science capability. You may come from a highly specialized background such as natural language processing, machine learning, deep learning, or operations research, using Cortana Suite including Azure, “R” and other tools. You will be supporting the Advanced Analytics business areas including sales, trade, customer service, and logistics. You will play a key role between the reporting teams, business areas, and Nestle technology teams to enhance the advanced analytics experience for users.
- Working on projects using Azure, Power, BI, and R to support all business streams.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing Big Data platforms using Cloud architecture with structured and unstructured data sources.
- Connecting and automating data sources, along with building visualizations.
- Configuring, connecting, and setting up the infrastructure.
- Developing, maintaining, and testing existing solutions.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.Experience: (Years/Type) 3+ years of advanced analytics experience required2+ years of Azure experience requiredExperience with Power BI, R, or Tableau preferred Demonstrated expertise with object oriented development languages (.Net, Java, etc.) preferred
SKILLS: Strong analytical skills in problem solving, troubleshooting, and issue resolution Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) across multiple teams, facilitate meetings, and coordinate activities Comfortable working with ambiguity (e.g. imperfect data, loosely defined concepts, ideas, or goals) and translating these into more tangible outputsAbility to manage multiple tasks and requestsAbility to react positively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.