Hardware Configuration Management (HWCM) is responsible for planning, identification, change management, status accounting, verification and audit of hardware configuration items. Tasks include:
- Establish configuration management program plans in accordance with Harris policy, HWCM procedures, and contractual requirements.
- Analyze proposed product design changes to determine their effect on the overall system.
- Perform regular configuration audits on established baselines.
- Authorize the release of drawings and changes specified by Engineering.
- Administer existing hardware configuration management toolsets, including records management and end user support.
- Participate in multi-discipline teams on various assignments.
- 4+ years experience with a Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Active Secret security clearance required.
- Knowledge of EIA-649 Configuration Management Principles as they apply to both Hardware and Software.
- Work experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools, such as Agile PDM.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.