We are looking for Speakeasy Developer for our client in Sunnyvale / San Jose, CA
Job Title: Speakeasy Developer
Job Location: Sunnyvale / San Jose, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Java script as a programming language ( Not an UI developer) , Data & Process Modeling, System Integration,
- Solid understanding of State machine, JSON, Java, RESTful APIs, XML, UML.
- Google App Engine
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with the following technologies: JSON, RESTful APIs,, XML, UML
- Experience developing business applications including front-end, data storage and application integration.
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, state machines, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing) and web technologies.
- Experience implementing, configuring, customizing and integrating 3rd-party software solutions
- Experience working on Linux
- Participation in several full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- Experience developing call flows
- Develop and deploy applications that have an impact to the customer and a support or sales agent?s experiences
- Partner withinternal teams to define and implement solutions that improve supportexperiences
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code.