- Develops financial plans, including cost reduction strategies, earned value management, while supporting general and administrative accounting initiatives and budget and policy processes.
- Develops and recommends processes or standards to support the business plans of the organization.
- Analyzes the organization’s revenues, liabilities, assets, and other financial indicators to forecast it’s short, medium, and long-term performance.
- Develops relationships with external consultants and advisors to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Provides technical advice on financial issues to functional or operational area managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financialreports, and manage their financialresponsibilities.
- Manages major responsibilities across multiple finance disciplines on a regular basis.
- Performs finance activities that cannot be attributed to a defined discipline. Includes CFO.
- May also include professional employees required to perform activities across several disciplines at smaller sites.
- Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree and five years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and three years of prior relevant experience
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
Job ID 01295623