If you want to help make our world a safer place – in space, in the air, on the ground, in the sea – the ISR & Space Systems team may be the place for you. Every day we support critical missions of warfighters and astronauts with cutting-edge vision, reconnaissance and life-support systems. Our mission is their success. ISR & Space Systems Windsor Locks is looking for energetic and highly motivated candidates for a Financial Control/ Earned Value Management System Analyst for our Finance Organization. This position offers the opportunity to work with the program management office to manage scopes of work, providing recommendations to the team, helping to drive/monitor various scopes of work through their life cycle, and working side by side with the different functional organizations to meet customer milestones. As a Financial Control/ Earned Value Management System Analyst, you will help to create and track program forecast on a monthly basis. You will have the opportunity to develop the skills & knowledge necessary to become a key contributor to the overall program office and the success of the organization.
- Assist in the creation of work breakdown structures and program scheduling.
- Monitoring and analyze program cost • Coordinating and summarizing estimates at completion data
- Ensure timely baseline /scheduling requirements are accomplished
- Prepare cost and performance management reports for internal and external customers
- Coordinate manpower projection activity
- Prepare internal cost of sales/profit projections
- Measuring, analyzing and reporting performance against planned financial metrics
- Determining and monitoring program funding requirements
- Supporting customer and internal program reviews
- Work closely with technical leads to ensure schedules and costs are accurate and comprehensive, and include milestones. Ensure the accuracy of project planning data that is used in the execution of projects, resource planning, and sales forecasting is up to date and accurate.
- Monitor and measure project progress, identify and work program-wide issues, and provide support to Program Management with respect to cost, schedule, and deliverablessupporting effective project execution relative to cost performance, delivery performance and effective program resource planning.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or related field
Experience and Qualifications:Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience
- Demonstrated understanding of earned-value management principles and their application to complex projects.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Applications (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Detail Oriented.
- Ability to work in a team environment. Due to projects/programs candidate must be a US Citizen with ability to obtain a DoD Clearance Strong problem solving / analytical skills, as well as strategic thinking skills Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Understanding of how to prioritize workloads and daily duties
- Strong attention to detail • Java Script, SQL, Database reporting, SharePoint knowledge a plus but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Project Server a Plus but not required
Job ID 01291677